- Exploration program proposes 8,500m of drilling
- Rotary and spot core drilling
The exploration program will aid in:
- Improve coal quality information
- Determining down-dip extent of the coal bearing strata,
- Identifying general structural trends, features and domains,
- Collecting coal core for the SM5/SM6 and SM7 seams.
The Program will assist to provide:
- Detailed geological mapping, and preliminary environmental data,
- Ongoing working relationships with local contractors & First Nations groups.